Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lifewords, Prayer Series, 13 of 30, Waiting on the Lord III

Lifewords, Prayer Series, 13 of 30
Waiting on the Lord III


 

"For since the beginning of the world men have not heard nor perceived by the ear, nor has the eye seen any God besides You, Who acts for the one who WAITS FOR HIM."  Isaiah  64:4

  

As part of your daily prayer time with the Lord, make time to master the art of waiting on the Lord. It will be lifechanging for you and the Lord will teach you. Here are some scriptures for you to meditate on regarding waiting and the blessings that accompany our obedience to practice being still and looking to Him for all. 

 

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait  upon the Lord will renew their strength, they will mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be wary; they shall walk and not faint.

 

Psalm 33:30 Our souls wait for the Lord. HE is our Help and Shield. For our heart is glad in Him because we trust in his Name

 

Psalm 130:5

I wait for the Lord. My soul waits. And in His Word I hope;

My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning, more than watchmen for the morning.

 

Psalm 37:3-7

Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.

Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act.

He will bring forth your righteousness as the light.

And your justice as the noonday.

Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him;

 

Psalm 40:1 I waited patiently for the Lord, He inclined to me and heard my cry.  He drew me up form the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure....

 

Psalm 62 My soul waits in silence for God only; From Him comes my salvation.

He only is my rock and my salvation, My fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment