Saturday, June 26, 2010

Your Shepherd loves you

 
lifewordslifewordslifewords
6.26.10
Today is a brand new day of God's grace and love. His mercies are new every morning! Prayed for you this day. You are His beloved one. 
 

Take a deep breath, Jesus is the Good Shepherd, and He is your Good Shepherd! What a comforting truth. He watches over you today. He cares for you today.     He leads you  and guides you today. He carries you if you need carrying today.  He keeps away the parasites and predators today. He loves you! Do not fear, all is well. He will never leave you.  Here is Psalm 23 to encourage you.  Read it out loud and slowly, all of it! And apply it to your life now.  He is faithful and His Word is true.

Psalm  23

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures.

He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul.

He leads me in paths of righteousness, for His name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil, for you are with me;

Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life

and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

 It is a great day because Psalm 23 is true!

Psalm 32:8 is another Shepherd scripture:

I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go;

I will guide you with my eye.

 

Proverbs 3:5,6 is good to be reminded of every single day:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding,  

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.

 All is well this Saturday.  Meditate on these living Words of Life in God's Word throughout the day. Your Shepherd loves you.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment