Friday, April 8, 2011

A Life Fully Pleasing to God 5/5

Colossians 1:9-13 is my prayer for you this week:

 

"... that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will

in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

that you may walk worthy of the Lord,

 fully pleasing Him,

 being fruitful in every good work ,,

and increasing in the knowledge of God;"

 

This morning on April 8, 2011,

Psalms 105:33,34 is so precious to me,

and I know it will bless you as well.

I am 50 today,

overwhelmed with the love and faithfulness of our Lord.

I want to live every day of the rest of my life

according to these verses.

 

"I will sing to the Lord as long as I live;

I will sing praise to my God, while I have my being.

Let my meditation be pleasing to Him;

As for me I shall be glad in the Lord!"

 

Oh that our meditation, our thoughts,

our way of thinking, our mentality,

our mindset, would be pleasing to the Lord.

I pray that the Word of God would saturate our thinking.

That we would not be conformed to this world

but transformed by the renewing of our mind with God's Word. (Romans 12:2)

I pray His love would govern our motivations.

 I pray that our thoughts would be for His purposes.

I pray that this day we will meditate

on His greatness, faithfulness and love

and about how to please Him in this life.

You are His beloved one today, greatly cherished.

Be glad in Him!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment