Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thank You Lord!


lifewordslifewordslifewords
October 23, 2010  thank you Lord!

Be encouraged in our God today!  All is well because He is Lord of all. All of this week's lifewords were about fixing our eyes on Him and the Word, calling upon Him, and waiting upon Him. He is near, He is faithful, He is renewing our strength, He is our Salvation, He is our Refuge, He is our All in All. I've been praying for you each day, prayer is so powerful and must be the priority of every believer especially in this hour. Today, however, I'm just spending time in thanksgiving and praise.....no intercession, no petitions, no asking......................just thanking Him for who He is and for the victory in all!  Thanksgiving. Gratitude. Acknowledging His faithfulness. Oh that He would hear our heart of thanksgiving and praise continually. Today I'm rehearsing all the blessings I am so thankful to Him for.........and as I remember, my faith in Him is fortified.  My joy abounds!
 
Isaiah 25:1 says,
"I will give thanks to Your Name,
 for You have worked wonders with perfect faithfulness." 
 
I love this.  Remember His goodness and faithfulness in your life today..........your faith will soar, your joy will abound, strength will come to you. Thank Him for His love,  recalling all the times He has demonstrated His love and faithfulness to you. Thank Him for His amazing creation.   I so appreciate the wonder of the heavens and the amazing human cell. What about the care He took in creating flowers...the animal kingdom...oceans, forests, mountains....the human body and its intricate systems all working perfectly together......I love thanking Him out loud for the work of His hands the show His magnificent love for us. Thank Him for redemption, Thank Him for His kindess, Thank Him for His faithfulness, Thank Him for His Word, Thank Him for the privileges we enjoy, Thank Him for another breath to breathe today! 

 I'm thanking Him for my precious amazing husband and children and family.  I'm thanking Him for dear friends.  Im thanking Him for His Church and the beautiful Body of Christ here and in the nations, I'm thanking Him for America and His providential hand upon this land, I'm thanking Him that He is Lord, Provider, Healer, Victory, Love, Light, Life, Life, Life..........and in Him there is no death. I'm thanking Him that He has forgiven  all of us, snatched us out of darkness and death and placed us in His family to be forever with Him. I am thanking Him for the privilege of being involved in His Great Commission to bring His presence and love and power to this world.  I'm thanking Him for His Wisdom, His peace, His joy, His very presence that He desires us to abide in continually.  I'm so thankful for His love for us.  Begin to recount today all you have to be thankful for, its all because of Him and through Him and in Him.  Remember the wonders which He has done, meditate on Who He is and know that He is the same yesterday, today and forever.Oh that our voice of thanksgiving would be heard often by our King.  He is worthy of all our praise today. Thank you Thank you Thank you Lord for all. We are overwhelmed by your goodness, faithfulness and lovingkindess!

 Today let's bless the Lord as David says in Psalm 103 ,
and FORGET NOT all His benefits! 
"Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy Name. 
 Bless the Lord , O my soul, and forget none of His benefits;
who pardons all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases;
who redeems your life from the pit;
 who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion,
who satisfies your years with good things,
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle." 

No comments:

Post a Comment