Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lifewords strength to strength series 22 of 30

 
lifewords strength to strength series 22/30
 

Jesus is alive! He is the Resurrection and the Life! Spend this week searching for those who do not
know our Savior and share with them the Good News of Easter.
 
I'm so thankful for His strength. We are strong today
because our resurrected Lord is with us. You can be sure of it. 
He is with you
The precious Holy Spirit lives in you
.

He is the Strength of your heart and your portion forever.
He is with you and in Him is strength, joy and peace.
He is your ALL in ALL!  
He said He would never ever leave or forsake us.
In Him is ALL STRENGTH Here are some promises to meditate on today.

Matt 28:20 "Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end.."

Hebrews 13:5,6 "He said, I will never leave you, nor forsake you.
So we may boldly say, The Lord is my Helper."

John 14:16,17 "......shall give you another Comforter,
to be with you always....for He dwells in you and shall be with you."


Genesis 28:15 "I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go; I will not leave you until I have done what I promised you."

That is why the weak can say, "I am strong"
because though we are weak in ourselves,
He lives in us and we can live in His strength.
Believe this truth today!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment