Thursday, September 30, 2010

Our Great Shepherd who Loves us and Leads us

 
lifewordslifewordslifewords
Our Great Shepherd who Loves us and Leads us
September 30, 2010
I pray you delight in reading this Psalm often today. It will be life and refreshing to you. I have so treasured these words this morning.
 
Psalm 23 regarding our great Shepherd

1 The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not want.
 
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures ; 
 
He leads me beside quiet waters.
 
3 He restores my soul ;
 
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
 
For His name's sake.
 
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
 
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
 
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
 
5 You prepare a table before me
 in the presence of my enemies ; 
 You have anointed my head with oil ; My cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and lovingkindness
will follow me all the days of my life,
 And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment