Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lifewords strength to strength series 6 of 30...3.8.12

 
 
lifewords strength to strength series 6/30 
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Six great verses about strength from the Living Word!! The Lord is our Strength! Delight in these words as you meditate on them today.

Nehemiah 8:10 Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

 

Psalms 18:2  The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, my Deliverer, my God, my Strength in Whom I will trust; my Shield and the Horn of my Salvation, my Stronghold.

 

Psalms 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the Strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

 

Psalms 46:1  God is our refuge and strength, a very present Help in time of trouble.

 

Psalms 73:26 My flesh and heart may fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

 

Proverbs 18:10   The Name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are safe.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment