Friday, March 23, 2012

Lifewords strength to strength series 15 of 30...3.24.12

lifewords strength to strength series 15 of 30
March 24, 2012

Strength and JOY!
It's so wonderful to meditate on Nehemiah 8:10 today. "Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength." His joy transcends circumstances. It bulldozes emotions. It keeps our faith airborne.  It lifts us a smidge above the circumstances and obstacles of our lives just like an eagle soaring up over the rooftops to a place where we can see from a different vantage point.  Joy is key today.  Not fake joy, but the Joy that comes with an abiding relationship with our Lord, a habit of renewing our minds with His Word and a heart of worship.  Here are some living promises concerning JOY for you to feast on today. Don't let your joy level drop, check up on it, because if you've got little joy, you've got little strength.  But with much joy, is much strength in God.

Jr. 15:15: Your Words were found, and I ate them, and Your Word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart.

John 15:11  "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full."

John 16:24 "Until now, you have asked nothing in My Name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full."

1 Peter 1:8 Yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory.

Acts 2:28: You will make me full of joy in Your presence.

Romans 14:1;7 The Kingdom of God is not meat and drink, but righteousness peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Psalm 21:6  You have made him exceedingly glad with Your presence.


Psalm 30:11:  You turned my mourning into dancing..... and clothed me with gladness.

Psalm  16:11 In Your presence is fullness of JOY.

Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, HE has covered me with the robe of righteousness.

Psalm 30:5: Weeping may endure for a night, but JOY comes in the morning.

Your JOY is in HIM! Whatever you do, don't let anyone steal your joy today!  Laugh out loud as much as possible!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment