Monday, March 26, 2012

Lifewords strength to strength series 17 of 30...when I'm weak, He is strong

 
lifewords strength to strength series 17 of 30
when I'm weak, He is strong

Good news for you today, if, like me, you feel in anyway weak, insufficient, or unable.......you are in the perfect place to rely fully in the grace and strength of our Lord!  Rest in Him, Trust in Him, recognizing your inadequacy in yourself.  It's never about our great abilities, it's about yielding to His power working in us and through us. His Strength can only be fully experienced in our weakness. He is more than enough, His unending supply of grace is sufficient!! Be glad in your personal inability and seeming limitations, because in that place of weakness, the power of Christ will work in you and through you.   Awesome!

 

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 

 "He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, 

for My strength is made perfect in weakness.' 

Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, 

that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 

Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, 

in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. 

For when I am weak, then I am strong."

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment