Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Worship

 
lifewordslifewordslifewords
6.28.10
worship 
 
Hi beloved of the Lord, its an awesome Monday and I prayed for YOU this morning! If you know anyone who would like to be added to the list to receive these daily lifewords and be prayed for, please send me their name and email and I will be happy to add them. Today's lifewords are on worship..... a few more words than usual but worth the time!  

 

  Wow! I was reading in Rev. 4 today about John being taken into heaven and having a revelation of the worship of our glorious Lord there. Can you imagine this? While he was taken up in the Spirit, he beheld the One sitting on the Throne.  He who was sitting was like a jasper stone and a sardius in appearance and there was a rainbow around the throne, like an emerald in appearance. Around the throne were 24 thrones with 24 elders sitting, clothed in white with golden crowns. And from the throne proceed flashes of lightning, sounds and peals of thunder!  Seven lamps of were burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. A sea of glass like crystal was in front of the throne; around the throne were 4 living creatures, one like a lion, one like a calf, one with the face of a man, a fourth like a flying eagle. Each had six wings, full of eyes all around and within.  Day and night they do not cease to say. "Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God, the Almighty, who was and who is and who is to come." And when the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, to Him who lives forever and ever, the 24 elders  fall down before Him who sits on the throne, and  worship Him who lives forever and ever, and will cast their crowns before the throne, saying, "Worthy art Thou, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for Thou didst create all things, and because of Thy will they exist, and were created." Awesome!!!!!!!! 

 

So all morning I've been thinking of this glorious, magnificent scene of worship! My heart has been drawn into a new level of worshipping Him once again. We must remember that we were created to worship our Lord as a lifestyle. I believe we must learn to truly worship God.  In church, yes! But day by day! Loving Him, adoring Him. Giving thanks to Him for all.  Praising Him for who He is. Worshipping Him in the beauty of holiness. Think of how David danced before the Lord as he was bringing the ark back.  Every few cubits, he would stop and offer a sacrifice of worship.  I mean radical worship. He danced. He lifted his voice. He lifted his hands. He sacrificed another animal!  He was so radical about his worship that his wife got embarrassed about him and did not understand. She mocked His expression of worship. The Lord was not pleased with dear Michal. Oh how He delights in and responds to our full expression of love and adoration.  David was carrying the Ark, which held the presence of God.  What would happen if we, as containers of His presence today, stopped every few feet along our journey to worship Him!  We would truly be aware of Him continually! Do you think He would take notice? Something to consider in these times in which we are living.

 

A precious gal said to me at church, I can't wait to be able to worship God today when the music starts, I've been waiting all week. I was so happy she was thrilled to worship and guess what it's even better..... We don't have to wait from Sunday to Sunday!!!!! We are free to worship Him! Dear ones, worship was never meant to be something we do on Sunday only. It is meant to be a lifestyle, our continual heart cry to our Lord. Get up early just to worship Him. Lift your hands often and begin to worship Him.  In your car, worship Him with your words, your whole heart.  If you run out of words, get out the Psalms and worship with David's words.  These are the words of a worshipper!

 

What if every day we meet with God in worship? Worship Him out loud. Worship Him in silence. Make yourself worship when you don't feel like it. He is worthy always. Worship Him every day and night. Make worshipping God something  you and your family do regularly. Hang around radiacal people who love to worship God and then join together and do it often! When you are along, lift your hands to the Lord and say I love you Jesus. I worship you.  I'm so thankful Lord.  Thank You for giving me life, for rescuing me. Thank You for making me Your child.  Thank You for being with me and never leaving me. Thank You for forgiving me.  Thank You for Your Creation. I praise you because You are my Redeemer today. You are my Provider today. You are with me today. You are my Victory today. Jesus I worship you.  You are my Healer today. You are my All in All. You are my Peace today. You love me with an everlasting love. You are Holy. You are Worthy.  Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty Who was and Who is and Who is to come.  I worship you my Lord.  I love You. I adore You. I worship You.  Its like that......from your heart.  If we ever really want to please God in our lives, we must be worshippers. He is so worthy!!! He is our Creator and our Almighty God. He is the Beginning and the End, the Author and Finisher. He is magnificent and lovely.  He is Faithful and True.  He is our Soon and Coming King. He is the Lord of Lords, the Lord of Heaven and Earth. He is High and lifted up.

 

 Just begin to worship Him right now.  Sometimes you will do it by faith, not really feeling anything but just worshipping Him because He is worthy. Other times, His presence will begin to overtake you and bless you as you see Him as He truly is.  He is looking for worshippers who will worship Him in Spirit and in Truth and He delights to be with them. He delights to reveal things to them more than a person just going through the motions of Christianity.  You want to be an intimate lover of God. You want to live in that secret place of His presence. Then, be a worshipper and worship Him with all your heart throughout the days. Pull away, just to worship Him. Make appointments with Him, just to worship Him. Throughout every day and night let these words be heard on your lips even by those around you....I worship you Jesus. I love you. Oh, I worship you my Lord.  While everyone is asleep, put on your favorite worship cd and worship him.   If you have an instrument, worship Him with it. If you don't, worship Him with your voice.  Worship quietly or loud. Worship however you want to worship, but do it lavishly. You don't need training, you don't need experience, just give Him your whole heart in worship. You will know Him, and He will know you. You will learn to be very familiar with His leading.

 

Oh that we would love Him well and worship Him well! He is so worthy! All of creation will cry out in worship of the One True Living God our Lord and King and Master. Let's not wait till heaven!  Draw near now. When we truly see Him, we will fall down and worship Him. It is not about us, it is all about HIM.

 

YOU ARE HIS BELOVED!
 

AMY
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment