Monday, July 12, 2010

Continual Fellowship

lifewordslifewordslifewords 7.11.10
Hello  it's a great Monday and our Lord wants to have continual fellowship with us today! He loves you, He delights in You, He is drawing you to Himself. Nothing can separate you from His love.  Remember that you are redeemed, He has rescued you, You are forgiven, You are set free, You have been brought out of darkness in His light, You are a new Creation in Christ, the old you is gone and the penalty of your past mistakes paid for and covered!  Even today, if we have missed it, we have an Advocate with the Father!  That if we confess our sin, He will forgive us and cleanse us of all unrighteousness.
(1 John 1:9) I love repentance!  I love receiving forgiveness for my failures and mistakes......daily!!!! He makes all things new. He is faithful. Enjoy continual fellowship and abiding in Him today!  I prayed for you this morning and what a privilege to bring your name and your family before the Father in the Name of Jesus.  Prayer is Powerful!!!!!!!!!! His Name is the Name above all Names and in Whom is all authority and  dominion. His grace is more that enough for you for this July 7. You are His Beloved.   amy.
 
 
Jesus will love us, disclose Himself to us, come to us and make His home in us
 

In  John  14:20-23, Jesus establishes an amazing truth

 that He wants to be a reality in our lives.
These are my most cherished Words of our King
and I try to read them every single day,
 continually asking the Holy Spirit to help my mind to grasp them.

 He is with His disciples speaking some of the final Words He will

have with them.

 They apply to all believers, from that day until this one, who would receive them.

In that day you shall know that I am in My Father

 and you in Me, and I in you. 

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me;

and he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father,

 and I will love him, and will disclose Myself to him.

v. 23 If anyone loves Me, he will keep My Word; and My  Father will love him,

and We will come to Him and make Our abode with him."

I hope you will read through them 5-6 times

and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal His Truth to you personally.

First off, He wants us to know that Jesus and the Father are One.

 God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

The One true and living God who is a triune God.

Then He wants us to fully understand

 that when we became a new creation,

He put us in Himself, and the Spirit of God came into us. 

This is the mystery!  Christ in us the Hope of Glory.

 It blows our natural minds, I know!

 That's why the Holy Spirit has to help us!

The next part of the verse speaks of His Word.

Those who love Him are those who love His Word and are committed to obeying His Word. The two go hand in hand.

And whoever loves the Son, will be loved by the Father and the Son.

Wow! I am so glad we are loved by our God! 

And then He gives this amazing promise, the He will disclose, reveal Himself to those same people who love Him and keep His Word.

Then the precious promise that He will come to us

 and make His home in us.

 He wants to dwell in us, live in us, make His home in us! Our Creator!

Dear ones, the reality of this verse makes every day a great day!

Through the New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs in 40 Days.
Day 11/40 Proverbs 11   Psalms 21-25     Luke 5-11
(Split into 2 sessions, morning and evening if you want)
 
"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer."

No comments:

Post a Comment