Friday, September 3, 2010

Refreshing From The Lord

 
lifewordslifewordslifewords!
refreshing from the Lord

On this beautiful Friday I pray for you that you will be refreshed and strengthened in the Lord. I'm praying for His peace and joy to be yours and that you would know His abiding presence today. Here are some verses on His refreshing  plan for YOU!  Amy 
 
Refreshing
 Jr. 31:25 (MLB)
 For I will revive the weary soul, and weary pining sould I will replenish.
 
Is 40:29-31
 
 He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength. 
 Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall stumble and fall exhausted; but those who wait for the Lord, (who expect, look for, and hope in Him) shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up as eagles; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.
 

Mt. 11:28-19

 Come to Me , all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take up My yoke and learn from Me, because I am gentle and humble in heart,
and you will find rest for your souls.
 

Ps. 138:7

 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me.
 
Take a moment and begin to worship Him and receive His refreshing and peace.  Know that all is well, because He is Lord of all and His Word is sure. Exchange heaviness for joy, receive forgiveness for failures, think about His great love for you and your family, fix your thoughts on His Word and His faithfulness. If you have little strength, remember Isaiah 40.....He increases our STRENGTH! You are strong in Him, the all-sufficient One. You are His, He loves you and will never.ever.leave you.
Through the Gospels!  September-December!  God's Word our Priority!
 Today's reading:   Matthew 5,6    Proverbs 3     Psalms 5,6

No comments:

Post a Comment